Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||$35,000 - $40,000|
|Industry Type :||Management/HR|
- Excellent opportunity to start your career in the Recruitment Industry
- Working for a WA leading recruitment company with five specialist divisions
- Competitive salary + Excellent commission structure
- Ongoing training and development with career advancement opportunities
Allstar Recruitment Group is one of WA&rsquos leading recruitment companies with five specialist divisions. Due to continued business growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee to join the Professional Division (white-collar) at our Joondalup branch.
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated self -starter, who has the enthusiasm and commitment to learn the necessary skills required to be a successful Recruitment Consultant and play an integral role within a progressive division. You will receive one on one coaching/mentoring and will be given the guidance, support and training needed to give you the best start in your new career.
The Main requirements of the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting candidate interviews
- Identifying suitable candidates for various positions
- Assessing candidate suitability against various professional positions
- Shortlisting candidates and arranging interviews with the client
- Conducting candidate reference checks
- Conducting client visits
- Conducting service visits for candidates placed in a new role
- New business development/Account management
- Negotiating with clients
- Writing advertisements
- Updating and Maintaining the in-house company database
- Working to financial and sales targets
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this exciting position you will need to be a keen learner with a clear interest in starting a career in the Recruitment Industry. Ideally you will have previous office based experience with exposure to working in a fast paced environment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, good IT skills and be confident with using the telephone to speak to clients and conduct sales activity. This combined with a can-do attitude and a keen interest in developing a long-term career in the recruitment industry.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive basic salary of between $40K -$45K with a fantastic uncapped commission structure, ongoing training and support, excellent career advancement opportunities, working in a new purpose-built office in Joondalup with a pool and free gym access, parking available and an excellent team environment. All of this and the chance to work for one of WA&rsquos leading recruitment companies.
To apply for this role, please click apply to this add. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss progressing their application to the next stage.
Find Allstar Recruitment On Facebook & Like Us To Keep Up to Date With All The Latest Jobs: www.facebook.com