|Location:||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Industry Type :||Accounting|
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Northern Suburbs location
- Career Progression opportunities
Our client is a leading WA firm of Certified Practising Accountants and is looking to appoint the services of a Senior Accountant to join their busy and friendly office based in the northern suburbs.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking business and will suit an ambitious and motivated individual looking to advance their career.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- To work within and assist in leading a small team of Accounting professionals
- Preparation of income tax returns, activity and financial statements
- Liaising with external clients and internal departments
- Preparation of various reports for senior management
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Assist in training and mentoring of staff members
To be considered for this role you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years Australian Tax or Business Services experience
- A Business degree -majoring in Accounting/Finance
- Working towards or hold a CPA or CA qualification
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a strong business acumen
- A proven team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
In return our client will offer an attractive salary, on-site parking, modern office facilities, friendly and supportive team environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please click apply to this add. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss progressing their application to the next stage.