|Location:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Great pay rate, including car & phone incentives.|
|Industry Type :||Property/Real Estate|
- Looking for a Licensed Property Manager to Manage a growing rent roll in a flourishing Real Estate Office, South of the River.
Well organised friendly staffed office. Fantastic opportunity to grow with the Business. Growing Rent Roll.
Looking for a licensed Property Manager to manage a growing rent roll of 90 Rentals with in a busy office south of the River. Must have experience with Rest Professional. Experience with Trust Account. The ideal candidate will have a current Property Mangers License and Police Clearance. A good rapport with both Owners and Tenants and pride themselves on customer service. Duties include;
- Daily maintenance issues and Rent collection.
- Liaising with Owners and Tenants. Daily Banking and Reconciliations.
- Monthly End of Month Procedures and Reconciliations.
- All required Inspections and ins outs of managing each rental.
- Signing up of new rentals, tenants.
- Other general duties.