|Location:||Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Industry Type :||Admin/Customer Service|
- Attractive salary and additional benefits
- Remote North - West WA location
- Housing assistance available
Our client is an Accountancy firm located in the far North-West region of WA and are looking to appoint the services of a Financial Accountant to join their busy and friendly office.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established accountancy firm and would suit a motivated individual who will enjoy the benefits of working in a remote location.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- To work within a small team of Accounting professionals
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships within deadline and productivity targets
- Complete complex CGT calculations
- Complete financial and activity statements
- Excellent understanding of GST law
- Capital gains tax knowledge
- Understanding of trust law
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Liaising with external clients and internal departments
- Preparation of various reports for senior management
To be considered for this role you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years Australian Tax or Business Services experience
- A Business degree's majoring in Accounting/Finance
- CPA qualification
- Able to re-locate and prepared to live in a remote North-West WA location
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a strong business acumen
- A proven team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
In return our client will offer an attractive salary, modern office facilities, friendly and supportive team environment, housing assistance and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please click apply to this add. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss progressing their application to the next stage.